Do you need to secure important data? If yes, then the AOMEI Backup software is a win for that. Important information is highly protected with this software.
AOMEI Backupper is often used for backup and related tasks. Activities carried out with AOMEI Backupper include cloning, syncing, managing partitions, and others. AOMEI Technology brought about the usefulness of this tool, basically, they offer services like partition management, hard disk cloning, and any back up related tasks.
In addition, this free backup software has impacted many companies today, even the popular IT organizations we have. Mostly used by these companies, their data is highly protected and impenetrable.
Instances when technical issues arise, these companies need not to panic. Crashing of computers is very common among IT companies, that’s when the usefulness of AOMEI Backupper comes up.
AOMEI Backupper Software Benefits
Here are the benefits to enjoy when using the AOMEI Backupper Software:
- Synchronization of data can be carried out on large scale. Various tasks can be done in one instance.
- Whenever technical issues come up, data is kept in safe safe storage.
- Its freeware version allows you to carry out various tasks. The paid update is also full of benefits.
- With its multiple language options, it is supported around the world.
- Compression of file is accessible.
- The interface seems friendly for usage.
Key Features of AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper Software features are in multiple aspects. Check them below:
- Cloning of data and disk
- Hard disk imaging
- Synchronizing data and files
- Deployment of images
- Hardware restoration
- Bootable disks with the PXE boot tool.
- Recovery of data
- Data backup and restoration
With the presence of a free trial, AOMEI Backupper also offers optional paid plans for advanced users. Check them below:
- Standard plan – Free
- Professional plan – $49.95
- Server paid edition – $169.00
- Technician update – $499
- Technicians plus update – $799
Without hesitation, you can download AOMEI Backupper Software from the official website.
Was this helpful?
Carter Wetlaugher is just getting his start as a journalist. Carter attended a technical school while still in high school where he learned a variety of skills, from photography to coding. Apart from being a contributor to the site, Carter also helps Tech Life up and running, he also keeps our social media feeds up-to-date.