Apex Legends Season 3 is having a brand-new Grand Soirée event starting January 14 through January 28, the game’s developers at Respawn Entertainment announced.
What will the event feature?
The event is revealed with third-person and respawn modes. It will feature seven rotating game modes, skins, and exclusive rewards. Players have more than enough time to enjoy every single
“You are cordially invited to the Grand Soirée Arcade Event! Kick off the decade in style with a new mode every two days, seven limited-time rotating modes total. Earn fabulous rewards with our new Challenge Scorecard and dress to impress with all-new cosmetics. See you there!” wrote Apex Legends on their official tweeter page.
The Grand Soirée will bring a new game mode every two days, replacing the new game mode with the old one.
Below is the list of all game modes part of the Grand Soirée event and date details:
- Live.Die.Live (January 16) – Every dead player respawns on the surviving member of the team when the ring closes.
- Gold Rush Duos (January 14)- Only gold weapons will spawn on the map.
- Third Person Mode (January 18) – Instead of playing in FPP, everyone will play in TPP mode.
- Armed and Dangerous on World’s Edge (January 22) – Only Shotgun and Sniper Rifle spawn.
- Always Be Closing (January 20) – The ring never stops and is closing all the time.
- Dummie’s Big Day (January 26) – A brand new game mode (details not revealed yet)
- King Canyons After Dark (January 24) – Play the game in night mode.
Playing each game mode will boost your overall progress in the event. The final breakthrough achievement will reward players with a Grand Soirée suite, which includes weapon skins and a Mirage skin in Apex Legends.