Supercell made a habit of delivering viral mobile games. With Clash of Clans, the first multiplayer game from the devs, then with Clash Royale and Beach Boom, the Finnish devs released only popular titles. Brawl Stars is the latest trendy mobile game launched by Supercell.
Brawl Stars comes with impressive gameplay, including multiple game modes, wither designed for team multiplayer or solo gameplay. The title also includes a Battle Royale mode to be in line with the latest trends in mobile gaming.
Brawl Stars Totals Many Game Modes
- Gem Grab – Play in a team and defeat the enemies one you collect and retain ten gems
- Showdown (Solo/Duo) – This one is the Battle Royale mode in Brawl Stars. Gather powerups, keep yourself alive, and you may beat this mode.
- Grab a friend or play solo – be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty – Gain stars while you kill enemies, but don’t lose them! The team that collects more stars wins.
- Heist – Safeguard your team and destroy your enemies’ treasure.
- Brawl Ball – Play soccer in Brawl Stars and score two goals to win the match.
- Play in Events – There are some limited unique PvE and PvP game modes, so you should sign in for more points.
What’s New in Brawl Stars Halloween Update?
According to the official release notes, Brawl Star Halloween Update brings the following:
- Brawl-o-ween is here – New temporary game mode – Graveyard Shift
- New environment: Mortis Mortuary – including Showdown!
- New skins only available during Brawl-o-ween season
- New Brawler: Emz!
- Emz is available for FREE in the Trophy Road at 8,000 Trophies!
- Other – New Power Play Mode, Maps and more, and more
The new Brawl Stars Halloween Update is already on the Google Play Store.