Candy Crush was unleashed on smartphones in 2012, but the popular title continues to enjoy millions of players across all over the world. The success of the title encouraged King to release several related titles, with one of them being Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Read below to learn more about the popular game and the latest update.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga Features
- A fresh challenge – Satisfy your appetite for delicious match-three puzzles as you face the might of the Jelly Queen. Plan your moves and work hard to hamper her schemes before it is too late.
- New levels – Showcase your skill and prepare for an extensive challenge as more than 2000 new levels await you, each with its twists and conditions.
- A quality experience – Enjoy the beloved Candy Crush-style gameplay you know and love with glorious animations and graphics that enhance your experience.
- New modes – Enjoy new challenges in the form of exciting game modes. Use a limited set of moves to rescue all the cute Puffler before they are encased in frosting and keep an eye out as Cupcake Carl may try to steal them.
- Test your strategy skills as you collect orange candies to make monklings and place them below the candy string.
- Tasty combos – Link candies to earn particular candy types and create awesome combos that can turn the tides of around. Harness the power of the Color Bomb Lollipop booster to gain an edge.
- A fun storyline – Help Jenny and a cast of enjoyable characters to battle against the Jelly Queen and save Treetop World.
- Compete against your friends – Sign-in with your Facebook account to access the leaderboards and see who has the highest score.
- Seamless synch – The game can be synced without problems among several devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.32.10 Rolled Out With Novelties
Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.32.10 update adds new episodes, a selection of sweet levels, and new characters.
As our second lead editor, Suzanne Fisher provides guidance on the stories Tech Life reporters cover. She has been instrumental in making sure the content on the site is clear and accurate for our readers. If you see a particularly clever title, you can likely thank Suzanne. Suzanne received a BA and MA from Fordham University.