The Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.45.25 update is already rolling out widely on the Google Play Store. The new update adds a new sleek feature.
If you didn’t install the update yet for some reason, feel free to download an APK file. Here is what you need to know.
The Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.45.25 Update: What’s New
The Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.45.25 update introduces one of the best features so far. If you’re having the time of your life playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga, you should know that things just got better.
You can now play against other Candy Crush Jelly players, thanks to the new Player vs. Player feature! Download and install the Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.45.25 update using an APK file from websites such as APKMirror.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga: Best Features
Candy Crush Jelly Saga is full of fantastic game modes, boss battles featuring the Jelly Queen, and fun events. The game is a sequel to famous Candy Crush Saga, one of the most praised games.
In the game, you have to play as Jenny and prove your switching skills against the jiggling Jelly Queen are the best. Your moves must spread the most Jelly to win each level. Candy Crush Jelly Saga has six level types:
- Jelly levels: you have a number of moves and must shoot the Jelly everywhere before running out of moves;
- Jelly boss levels: you must remove all Jelly Queen’s green Jelly on the board;
- Puffer levels: Puffer is a cute, little creature. You have to use your moves carefully and catch all puffers before running out of moves;
- Puffer boss levels: you must catch all the puffers before your rival Cupcake Carl gets them;
- Monkling levels: you must collect all the monklings before running out of moves;
- Monkling boss levels: catch all the monklings required and defeat Liquorice Larry.
As our second lead editor, Suzanne Fisher provides guidance on the stories Tech Life reporters cover. She has been instrumental in making sure the content on the site is clear and accurate for our readers. If you see a particularly clever title, you can likely thank Suzanne. Suzanne received a BA and MA from Fordham University.