Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has just launched today, October 25th, 2019. And, an early Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update rolled out to bring two expected game modes – Ground War and Free for All.
Infinity Ward, the devs, and Activision, the publishers, rolled out the 2019 Call of Duty Modern Warfare reboot. The game is an irritation of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game that launched in 2007. In reality, the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare release is a reboot of the original game.
What’s New In The Latest Call of Duty: Mobile Warfare Patch?
The title launched only 15 hours ago, so the patch doesn’t include some fascinating additions to the game. The novelties are meant to deal with some wrongs in the released version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, as follows, according to the patch’s release notes:
- Backend fixes to help prevent against crashing across all platforms – if you experience a crash, please let us know
- Fix for a bug where players could earn more points when shooting specific vehicles while having Pointman equipped
- Improved ADS while using weapons without scopes on Xbox
- In some instances, some players were not able to complete the Highway mission due to an exfil bug
- Fix for the “Best of the Best” challenge not tracking progress
- Fix for the “Elite Sniper” challenge not displaying the correct description
- Fix for various camos not unlocking during progression
- Fix for the unlock criteria for the “Double Cross” reticle not progressing past 4
- Fix for the description and requirements needed to unlock some optic scopes in Gunsmith
- Fix for an exploit in Gunsmith when using mouse and keyboard
What’s Next for Call of Duty: Mobile Warfare Reboot?
Call of Duty; Modern Warfare launched for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and it promises to become the best game of the year. However, other patches are waiting to come out, so the game could be the best shooter in the world in the 2019-2020 period.