Farm Heroes Saga is one of the most popular titles from the series of match-three puzzle games created by King, along with Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch 3 Saga, and many more. Recently, Farm Heroes Saga 5.27.8 launched with novelties and improvements to boost the user experience with the game.
About Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga is one of the most popular games on Android, but not only. The title is also available on other platforms. It came as a reboot of the more famous Candy Crush Saga, but it’s a standalone game, as much as a match-three puzzle game could be.
It brings hundreds of levels, some easy to pass, others tricky, but that the fun when playing a video game, be it on mobile devices or not. Farm Heroes Saga has the following features:
- Gather Cropsies to pass levels before your move run out
- Hero Mode – Gain more points if you remain with moves
- Win magic beans because they activate Farm Club
- Collect stars by challenging friends in the Tractor Dash mode
- You’ll get boosters, powerups, and funny Farm Club animals that can aid you to win tricky levels
- Straightforward to play, but it comes with some really difficult levels
- Hundred of levels and more to come
- Rank on a higher position among your friends
- Synchronize the game across your devices and play whenever, wherever you want
What’s New In Farm Heroes Saga 5.27.8?
The latest Farm Heroes Saga 5.27.8 update for Android came out with some novelties and improvements to boost the user experience with the game. According to the official release notes of the update, the following additions are available:
“We have made some Croptastic improvements to Farm Heroes that will make your gaming experience even better! Cool, right? Remember to update to the latest version and get playing!”
The new Farm Heroes Saga 5.27.8 is already available on Google Play Store.