Find your way in real life more comfortable with Google Maps. More than 220 countries are mapped in this app and hundreds of millions of businesses and places. You can get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and you can make the most out of your time by knowing where to eat, drink and visit – and it’s more comfortable with the app no matter where you are.
Google Maps features
- You can beat the traffic and get whenever you need to be on time by knowing the traffic conditions and the ETAs.
- Catch your bus or train in time, with real-time transit info. Also, save time with the automatic rerouting, which takes place based on live traffic, accidents, and road closures.
- Discover new places in no time
- You can find local restaurants and activities which will make your trip better.
- Find out what’s trending and which are the places nearby you that are opened.
- Find out how many likes a place has before you go there.
- Make a list of options and vote in real-time: group planning? Check.
- Create lists of your favorite places and then share it with your friends.
- You will get recommendations from Google and local experts for you to find the best place you can be. Also, it would help a lot of you’d review the place you’ve visited. Perhaps add photos, too.
- Offline maps is now a thing: you don’t need an internet connection to find your way.
- You can also get Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants and museums, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You also get Indoor maps for malls, airports or stadiums.
What’s new in the Google Maps 10.34.3 version?
Google Maps is now 15 years old! It comes with a new Google Maps icon, which shows the app’s evolution in time. Fifteen great years of helping you around the world. This update also comes with a simplified home screen, which makes it easier for you to find the features.