Roblox is one of the most popular massively multiplayer online titles in the word. A robust game creation system offers the ability to design custom games that can be played by a large number of players.
A rich selection of user-created games and virtual realms are present within the game. Among the video games genres that can be played, we can count racing, role-playing, action-adventure, shooters, and survival. More than 100 active million users enjoy the game each month.
Players have the option to customize their avatar by selecting their favorite clothing articles from a generous shop. It is essential to highlight the fact that you need to pay Robux to acquire many outfits. Creative users have the option to make their clothing articles and sale them for Robux. Read below to learn how to make a shirt.
How to Make a Shirt in Roblox
Making the shirt
- Before you attempt to craft a shirt, keep in mind that a Builder membership is required.
- Visit the official Roblox Wiki to download a shirt template. The section can be found easily by using the search bar.
- Save the template as a PNG file on your PC. Launch GIMP or your favorite image editor to continue.
- Open the image file in GIMP and click on the Edit option. Customize your shirt according to your wishes.
- When you are happy with the result, save the image and continue to the next section.
Uploading the shirt on Roblox
- Launch the game and click the Content tab.
- Click on the Continue to create page options.
- Log in with your credentials (skip this stage if you are already logged in).
- Click on the My Creations section. Click on Shirts and then click on the Create a shirt option.
- To complete the task, click on the Browse option and select the image of your shirt. Click on open and name the shirt by filling the Shirt name area.
- One last click on Upload, and the job is finished. After Roblox approves the shirt, you can wear it and sell it for Robux.