UC Browser is a highly popular app in the Android community and this all thanks to the fact that UC Browser does much more than simply help users surf the web. UC Browser is also equipped with features that allow users to download online videos, download music and many others. If you want to give UC Browser a try on your PC but you don’t know how to install it, then you have arrived at the right place. Today we will go over the installation process for UC Browser on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
How to Install UC Browser on PC
In order to make our guide simple to understand, we are going to present everything in a step-by-step manner. With that said, let’s get into it.
- Click here and download the “General Version” or “Indian Version” of UC Browser
- After you click on the link, a pop-up window will appear and you are required to click the “Save file” button
- UC Browser will start downloading on your PC
- The next step is to click “Open Containing Folder” after the file is downloaded
- Double click on the setup file to start the installation process
- The “User Account Control” box might appear and you need to click the “Yes” button
- After the setup file is opened, you have to click on the “Install” button
- Select the location where you want the browser to be installed (example “c:/program files/UC browser)
- Select the option to set UC Browser as the default browser
- All that is left to do now is to wait for the installation process to be complete
You will be able to install UC Browser on your PC in a matter of minutes if you follow our step-by-step guide. The last thing that we want to mention is that UC Browser will do a great job of replacing Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.