Aptoide is an interesting piece of software since it’s different from the other app stores available online. It’s a marketplace for installing mobile apps that run on Android devices. Aptoide is not a unique and centralized store; instead, users can manage their own store.
But any software app has its problems nowadays, and so does Aptoide. Some users had been complaining online about not being able to download apps anymore from the store. For this to not happen to you, you’ll have to follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings menu from your Android device and select the applications manager. Next, search for Aptoide in this menu and click on it.
- On the new menu, search for the Remove data option and select it. You’ll be prompted with the question if you’re sure that you want to complete this action. You’ll just have to confirm your desire by selecting Yes.
- Exit the Settings and return to the app. You’ll have to log in again to be able to access the app fully. Now you should be able to download your desired apps without problems.
However, there’s a chance that the app still won’t work at its best. Therefore, the best remaining option is to uninstall the app and reinstall it. To do so, you’ll just have to follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Settings menu and from the apps manager select Aptoide so you’ll get the chance to uninstall it.
- Head for Malavida, and from the datasheet of Aptoide for Android, you’ll just have to download the app by selecting the green Download button.
- Once you’ve downloaded the APK to your device, select the file. You’ll find it in the download folder, or in the notifications tray.
- Once your installation is completed, just do the most obvious thing: open the app and log in with the user data.
There you have it, the best ways of fixing your Aptoide app in no-time.
Carter Wetlaugher is just getting his start as a journalist. Carter attended a technical school while still in high school where he learned a variety of skills, from photography to coding. Apart from being a contributor to the site, Carter also helps Tech Life up and running, he also keeps our social media feeds up-to-date.