One of Xender’s most famous errors is a really annoying one, called “Xender phone storage was not able to write no permission” and it is a storage error. Basically, if you have stumbled upon, or are currently getting frustrated by this error, you are in luck: we are going to show you how to solve the problems in this article.
Xender is a highly convenient file transfer and file sharing medium, so it is an essential smartphone app, especially on IOS and on Android devices. The idea is that the tutorial will lead you to fixing the error storage, but only on Android devices.
How to fix it
This particular error, as we have mentioned before in the article, is a storage error. It is a common occurrence on smartphones that have their device storage defined as their default storage. Essentially, the error-message means that the storage of your phone simply cannot write with permission.
To get to the bottom of this, you simply have to change the settings of your phone. You must allow your phone storage to write with permission. In this article, we will guide you through the process.
You must go through the following steps:
- Press on the menu icon on your device. This action will lead to some options, such as installed apps and showing system apps.
- Press the “Settings” app on the displayed window
- Click on either “App permissions” or “Other permissions”, depending on your type of device
- Click on Xender in the app list
- Choose the second option after the last step
- Press Accept in the new window to confirm your choice
- Now, click on the “Modify system settings now” option
- Finally, apply your changes and leave the Settings app
After you have went through the entire process, the problem regarding the permission should be gone.