The LINE: Free Calls & Messages update 10.13.3 is already rolling out widely on Google Play Store. The new update comes with new features, improvements, and other significant stuff.
If you didn’t install the new update yet for some reason, feel free to download an APK file. Here is what you need to know about the LINE: Free Calls & Messages update 10.13.3.
LINE: Free Calls & Messages update 10.13.3: What’s New
The LINE: Free Calls & Messages update 10.13.3 is now available and adds some significant improvements to the video call feature, another that allows users to set a background for video calls, and even a preview to group video calls.
The update also introduced a feature that allows users to customize their profiles with cool stickers and other items freely. Users can now display their cover photo over the whole screen, and the status messages have been updated, as well.
The LINE: Free Calls & Messages update 10.13.3 can be installed by downloading an APK file from websites such as APKMirror.
LINE: Free Calls & Messages So Far: Best Features
LINE: Free Calls & Messages changes communication worldwide, letting users enjoy more than the messaging experience. The app also allows free video and voice calls. Here are the app’s best features and other significant details:
- Chat with up to 200 contacts simultaneously;
- Enjoy face to face video chats at the best quality ever;
- Use polls to find out what your friends prefer or think quickly;
- Fun and easy-to-use social networking functionalities;
- Explore the Sticker Shop;
- Auto-sync your device and PC – the LINE chats are always updated and synced automatically, too;
- Get connected to new apps;
- Make international calls whenever you want;
- Connect directly with your favorite celebs by following their official accounts;
- Share photos, videos, messages, daily moments with friends on LINE’s Timeline.
Stay tuned for more LINE: Free Calls & Messages updates!