Microsoft Edge 45.05.2.5026 Update
The Microsoft Edge version 45.05.2.5026 update is now rolling out widely on the Google Play Store. If you didn’t install it yet for some reason, try using an APK file.
The new update brings a new feature, some performance improvements, and general bug fixes. Here is what you should know.
Microsoft Edge 45.05.2.5026 Update: What’s New
The Microsoft Edge version 45.05.2.5026 update allows you to sign in with a Microsoft Family account to receive real-time content filtering, web activity reporting, and other significant features to help keep children safe on devices.
The newest update also introduces a few general bug fixes and performance improvements. You can install the Microsoft Edge 45.05.2.5026 update using an APK file from websites such as APKMirror.
Microsoft Edge: What Should You Know
The new Microsoft Edge makes you expect more control, productivity, value, and, most significantly, privacy. You can browse anywhere with one continuous session from your smartphone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Microsoft Edge offers you the most useful tools to protect your privacy online with options such as AdBlock Plus, tracking prevention, and InPrivate mode. Choose to organize the web as you like it, making it easier to view, manage, and find your content on-the-go. Some of the best features of Microsoft Edge are:
- your favorites, saved data, and passwords are always securely synced across your devices;
- AdBlock Plus helps you block all the unwanted ads;
- the redesigned navigation helps you get to your Reading List, Favorites, and more;
- tracking prevention blocks any trackers from the website that you aren’t accessing directly – it’s also activated by default;
- using InPrivate tabs is the best because your browsing data, such as history, autofill info, or cookies, aren’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs;
- you can now earn a lot of rewards while searching with Bing (currently, this feature is only available in the US).