Plants vs. Zombies is one of the most iconic games for mobile devices of all time. The first game is still enjoyable after so many years, but we are here to talk about the second game.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 free is an award-winning title that is always present in the “most-played” charts for iOS and Android devices.
The reason behind that is that Plants vs. Zombies 2 Free is a fun game that rewards players for their hard work and ingenuity. Also, it receives periodic updates so that it always feels fresh, and replayability is strong.
What Is New?
The game’s latest version bears the number 8.2.2, and it was released days ago.
The update is rolling out via over the air (OTA) channels, so ensure that you keep your mobile device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network to receive the update if you haven’t already.
Here is the list of new features from the latest update:
- “Radical new plants, including the oily Olive Pit
- New perks, levels, and rewards in the Darker Ages World for Penny’s Pursuit Mode
- More Season events and prizes
- Elaborate Epic Quests and Pinata parties
- Summer Nights event featuring the return of Strawburst and special sales
- Champion Blowout Season featuring fan-favorite Seasons plants
- A flowering basket of fixes.”
We recommend that you keep auto-update on at all times, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of manually checking if your apps are up to date and potentially miss out on new features.
Ensure that you download updates for your apps from a safe source, like your phone’s built-in app market (Google Play or Apple App Store), to avoid contacting malware or viruses.