The PUBG Mobile Lite 1.17.0 Beta update has been released officially. The Beta servers are currently open for everyone who wants to try out new features introduced in the game’s recent update. PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 arrives with Clan features, a Payload and a Companion Mode, and other sleek features. You can install the update on any Android device. The steps are easy to follow, as you can see it for yourself below.
How to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite
If you’re not from the countries allowed to play PUBG Mobile Lite, you can download the game, including the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 Beta as an APK. Before beginning the installation, verify if your device has 1GB of free storage. Check your Internet connection to be steady and then follow these steps:
- Open File Manager on your device;
- Go to the Downloads folder;
- Tap on the PUBG Mobile Lite APK;
- You must allow the installation of unknown sources if you haven’t turned it on by going Settings – Safety – Privacy – Install Apps From Unknown Sources;
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the file to install on your device (up to 10 minutes, depending on your device performance and Internet speed);
- Open the PUBG Mobile Beta app;
- Sign in utilizing the Guest account;
To access the PUBG Mobile Lite game, you need a VPN set on one of the accepted countries.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 Beta?
While on a testing phase, the devs recommend trying to report any glitches and bugs that might occur during the gameplay. You can easily do such a thing by tapping on the report button on the screen after the end of a battle, and support developers enhance the game’s experience.
In the most recent PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 Beta update, the devs performed lots of adjustments to the game, such as a new region on the Erangel map, dubbed Spawn Island.
As our second lead editor, Suzanne Fisher provides guidance on the stories Tech Life reporters cover. She has been instrumental in making sure the content on the site is clear and accurate for our readers. If you see a particularly clever title, you can likely thank Suzanne. Suzanne received a BA and MA from Fordham University.