The Send Anywhere 20.7.6 update is already rolling out widely on the Google Play Store. If you didn’t install it yet for some reason, you could download an APK file.
The new update introduces some significant performance improvements and bug fixes. Here is what you need to know about Send Anywhere.
Send Anywhere 20.7.6 Update: What’s New
The Send Anywhere 20.7.6 update is not packed with cool features this time around. It adds some essential things, such as performance improvements and bug fixes, so needed for the best app experience.
Send Anywhere has proved to be a trustworthy file transfer app, being updated regularly. You can download the latest update using an APK file from websites such as APK Mirror.
Send Anywhere Best Features and Other Details
Transferring files between devices have always been an issue, especially when the devices are running on different platforms. iPhones won’t allow Bluetooth File Sharing, macOS has a bad Bluetooth connection, and so on. And this is why there are so many apps out there willing to solve that issue. But, only a few apps succeed to really stand out.
Send Anywhere is a quick, easy, unlimited, cross-platform file sharing app for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. The app aims to solve the transferring issue by being so easy to use! It even has a plugin for WordPress. Here are the app’s best features:
- All you need is a one-time 6-digit passcode for a quick file transfer;
- You can choose to transfer any file type without affecting the original;
- Use Wi-Fi Direct, and you can transfer without utilizing any data or the Internet;
- Transfer files to a specific device;
- Choose to share files to many people at once via an exclusive link;
- A friendly user interface allows you to navigate easily;
- The app has some of the best subscription plans.
As our second lead editor, Suzanne Fisher provides guidance on the stories Tech Life reporters cover. She has been instrumental in making sure the content on the site is clear and accurate for our readers. If you see a particularly clever title, you can likely thank Suzanne. Suzanne received a BA and MA from Fordham University.