The Xender 5.7.0. Prime update is already rolling out widely on Google Play Store. The new update comes with some needed optimizations and fixes.
If you didn’t install the new update yet for some reason, feel free to download an APK file. Here is what you need to know about the Xender 5.7.0. Prime update.
Xender 5.7.0. Prime Update: What’s New
The Xender 5.7.0. Prime update is finally here and brings some significant bug fixes so that you can enjoy the best experience and transfer optimizations.
You can download and install the Xender 5.7.0. Prime update using an APK file from websites such as APKMirror.
The Xender Experience So Far: Best Features
Xender is an excellent app that allows you to share any files wirelessly without any Internet connection. But the app is more than sharing files. You can choose to copy all your data on your device, sort files, and more. Here are Xender’s best features:
- High-speed: you can transfer any files at incredible speeds; the highest speed can go up to 50MB/s;
- Free network and data connection: transfer everything you want anywhere and anytime; no Internet, no cables, or data usage;
- Send large files: probably the app’s best feature is the no-limit size; you can share images, music, apps, videos, docs, and other file types without limitation;
- MP3 converter: convert video to audio in a couple of seconds with the app’s MP3 converter; you can also change MV to a song, voice to record to ringtone, listen to music without wasting battery, and more;
- Share all types of files without restrictions: choose to transfer any files, from music, docs, photos, to apps;
- File manager: the app allows you to view, delete, or move the files you received and even make a backup whenever you want to clean the phone storage.
As our second lead editor, Suzanne Fisher provides guidance on the stories Tech Life reporters cover. She has been instrumental in making sure the content on the site is clear and accurate for our readers. If you see a particularly clever title, you can likely thank Suzanne. Suzanne received a BA and MA from Fordham University.