Xender is now one of the most used apps for sharing files. The app makes it possible for two or more devices to connect via Wi-Fi to exchange apps, documents, photos, videos, and more.
Xender is available on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Here are some of the best tips and tricks you might want to try.
Useful Tips and Tricks
Xender is a great app, but its performance can be boosted by using a few tips and tricks. For a better experience, try the following:
- obtain access to hidden files quickly; go to Profile image, Settings, then tap on the hidden files option;
- send private system apps from one device to another; you have to enable the System Apps first;
- copy every important data, such as contacts and pictures, using Xender’s Phone Replicate feature;
- share all types of files, such as PDFs, APKs, installed apps, videos, music, and more; the app doesn’t have any limitation;
- the app can connect with Flashare;
- pause and resume transfers whenever you want.
Connect Xender From Android to iOS
Xender is a cross-platform app that allows you to connect to other platforms easily. To connect the app from your Android device to an iOS one, here is what you have to do:
- open the app and tap on the green Send icon at the bottom left;
- next, tap on Connect to iOS;
- connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network;
- open the app on the iOS device;
- tap on Connect;
- enjoy one of the fastest transfers ever done between two devices!
Sharing via Bluetooth
Make sure your Internet connection is steady, open Xender, and then:
- tap on the User logo icon at the top then hit More;
- select Share Xender to other phones;
- activate the Bluetooth on the receiver’s device (the option Visible must be on);
- choose the Bluetooth device you want from the list of available devices, and the transfer will begin.